- 1.B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. Sports Science (10+2+3 Pattern)
No one shall be eligible to join the first semester of B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. Sports Science unless she has passed one of the following examinations with at least 33% marks in aggregate for admission to B.A. Sem-1, 40% for admission to B.Com. sem-1 and 45% for admission to B.Sc. Sem-1 (minimum pass marks in case of SC/ST candidates) :
- a)Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) of Haryana School Education Board, Bhiwani.
- b)in Pharmacy Course (For B.A./B. Sc. - Sem-I only)
- c)3 - Year professional diploma programmes conducted by the State Board of Technical Education Haryana without - passing English and Hindi subjects at 10+2 level for admission to B.A./B.com courses.
- d)Any other examination recognised by the Academic Council as equivalent to (a) or (b) or (c) above.
2. B.Sc. (Sports Science)
A Candidate with the following qualifications and achievement shall be eligible to take admission in the first semester of B.Sc. (Sports Science) course: -
- a)Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or an equivalent examination recognised by this University or Intermediate Certificate or Certificate in Physical Education of atleast one year duration from any recognised institution with a total period of 12 years of school or recognised equivalent qualifications.
- b)The candidate should have participated in sports which may be district school, inter-district and inter college (Intermediate). Howerver, the additional weight age for outstanding sports will be given as per criteria laid down as under :
For deciding the total merit of the candidate, the following marks will be added to the marks obtained by the candidates in the academic merit :-
a) 1st, 2nd & 3rd position at Junior World/Junior Asian/ Youth Common Wealth Games / Junior International Meet. 25 marks
b) Participation in clause (a) games tournament given above 15 marks
have won 1s, 2nd & 3rd places in National School Games, Junior National Championship/All India University tournaments.
c) Participation in National School Games/Junior National Championship.
Inter University Tournaments (Inter College). 08 marks
Note: (1) Only the highest weigthage will be counted out of above categories.
(2) Only those games which are recognized and adopted by School Games Federation of India (SGFI) will be considered for the purpose of eligibility and weightages.
(3) Candidate should have attained the age of 17 years or more on 30th June of the year of admission.
Note: (i) If a candidate of another Board has not passed in the subject of English at 10+2 level, she may be allowed provisionally to join the B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. (Sports Science) Sem-1 class, as the case may be, under new scheme of this University at the supplementary examination of the same year or in the next annual exam. held in the March from the Board concerned. Such a candidate shall have to furnish to the University proof of her having cleared the subject of English before the declaration of result of B.A./ B.Com./B.Sc. (Sports Science) Sem-II examination failing which her result of B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. (Sports Science) Sem-I & II examination shall stand automatically cancelled.
(ii) A candidate who is placed under compartment in one subject only in 10+2 examination of the Board of School Education Haryana, bhiwani or of any other Board/University recongnised by this University may be allowed provisionally to study for Sem-I exams., if she fulfils the requirement of percentage given in clause-1 after adding minimum pass marks of the compartment subject and to clear the compartment subject in two consecutive chances. If she fails to produce/submit the proof of having passed the compartment subject even at the second chance to be held simultaneously with Sem-II examination, her result for Sem-I & II examination shall stand automatically cancelled.