Deenbandhu Sir Chhotu Ram
Deenbandhu Sir Chhotu Ram was born on 24th Nov1881 in Garhi Sampla (Rohtak). He was a renowned educationist & named as father of reform for farmers. He has established Jat Anglo Sansthan on 26th March, 1913 afte completion of his Graduation in Law.
- In 1916, he became president of Congress Party & continued till 1919. He formed Unionist Party in 1923. He became Agriculture Minister in 1924 & continued till 1926. He remained as development Minister from 1937-45 after his party came into power.
- He was awarded with various awards of the likes of Rai Bahadur (1919), Deenbandhu (1942), Rehbar-e-azam (1944). Besides being a luminary figure in agricultural & educational reforms, he was involved in various developmental policies for joint Punjab including Bhakhra's Project.??
- Maharani Kishori was the Queen of Jat Maharaja Suraj Mal of Bharatpur in Rajasthan, India. She belonged to Hodal, a town situated in Faridabad district of Haryana on National Highway No.2, near Mathura and Bharatpur.
- The very name of the college Maharani Kishori, wife of Maharaja Surajmal, implies symbolic connotations. Maharani Kishori was always in the battlefield with Maharaja Surajmal.
- The annals of history reveal her as one of the most intelligent and daring queen so far. Owing to her sharp acumen and self-confidence, she succeeded in creating a niche for herself in the so-called male dominated aristocratic society.
- Keeping the track of her strength and vision, the focus of this institution is to provide holistic education to the girls with an aim to empower them through pursuit of knowledge and attainment of their full potential in various fields so that they may come out to be the agents of positive and constructive transformations in the society.