1. This prospectus is published to provide general information to the students regarding college. However, it cannot be used for legal purpose.
2. The Principal is authorised to make any kind of change in the college rules.
3. Each student has to complete 75% attendance, otherwise she will not be allowed to sit in the exam,
4. The candidate must read the instruction as given in information Brochure carefully before filling the application forms.
5. The application forms should be complete in all respect, incomplete forms will not be entertained.
6. A certificate of good conduct and character from the Principal/Head of Institute last attended must be attached with the application form along with the photocopies of the last examination passed.
7. Applicants are advised to carefully verify their own eligibility before applying for admission, as the fee will not be refunded even if a candidate even if a candidate is found ineligible for the concerned course at later stage.
8. All information given in application form must be correct and complete as the admission of the candidate securing admission on the basis of incorrect and misleading information will be cancelled at any stage.
9. The application form will be treated as the admission form after the candidate is duly selected for the concerned course.
10. The admission will be provisional till the University regulations the same.